Dynabrade: Electric Depressed Center Wheel Grinder
« return to manufacturer index
Electric Depressed Center
For 4-1/2" (114 mm) Dia. Grinding Wheels & Abrasive Flap Discs
FOR TYPE 27 REINFORCED
DEPRESSED CTR. WHEELS
4-1/2" (114 mm) Diameter
• Industrial-Quality Electric Motor
• Quick Weld & Stock Removal
• General Deburring
• Rust & Scale Removal
Model 40260 11,000 RPM
• Offers countless grinding and material
removal solutions to industries such as
metal fabrication, general welding,
masonry, concrete, composites, ornamental
ironwork and maintenance/repair facilities.
• 5/8"-11 spindle thread accepts optional Type 27
Depressed Center Wheels and Abrasive Flap Discs,
4-1/2" (114 mm) diameter with 7/8" (22 mm)
• Industrial-quality electric motor rated at 6 amps.
• Easily accessible brush holders allow quick brush
replacement (recommended every 150 hours).
• Convenient spindle lock offers fast change of
• Press-fit design keeps gear in place, for optimum
• Locking power switch allows extended use with
less operator fatigue.
• Repositioning side handle for left or right hand
• All ball-bearing and needle-bearing construction
ensures longer tool durability.
40260 Depressed Center Wheel Grinder offers countless grinding
and material removal solutions to a wide variety of industries.
Type 27 Wheel
Type 27 Wheel
IMPORTANT: Speed of tool must not exceed maximum operating speed of accessory. Never mount non-reinforced grinding wheels. Always wear eye, face & body protection.
* Weight includes flanges, side handle and wheel guard, with no wheel attached.