Dynabrade: .4 hp Die Grinders Right Angle and 7° Offset Models
« return to manufacturer index
.4 hp Die Grinders
Right Angle and 7° Offset Models
See Our Features and Benefits: Discover The Dynabrade Difference!
Features and Advantages
• Kevlar phenolic vanes for longer life.
• Lightweight ergonomic design for greater comfort and control.
• One-piece spindle keeps all rotating components on the same
centerline for reduced run-out, which means lower vibration levels
for enhanced operator comfort.
• Front and rear exhaust models. Air passage to continually cool the
gear box – gears last longer!
Available in speeds of 3,200 RPM, 5,000 RPM, 12,000 RPM,
15,000 RPM, 20,000 RPM, 25,000 RPM and 30,000 RPM.
Increased performance from higher torque levels. You can really
“work” these tools. Stall out torque is the highest in the
• We use Gear Oil as opposed to grease. Gear Oil is specially
formulated to STICK TO METAL. Grease does not stick and the
centrifugal force of the spinning gears throws the grease away from
the metal surface.
• Longer gear life means reduced downtime and less costly repairs.
• Front and rear exhaust models – user can decide which
configuration is right for them. More choice means more control of
• Insulated housings provide “warm tools” for the users and helps
prevent worker’s injuries like “white finger”.
• Lower vibration levels help prevent worker injuries such as Carpal
Tunnel Syndrome. Machines are easier to use because they do not
“buzz” in your hands. Workers can use smooth running machines
• Low profile machines are ideal for “hard-to-reach” areas. A
• All machines are perfectly compatible with all Dynabrade Accessories.
Providing systemized solutions for our customers is a key to
Tools include Kevlar phenolic
vanes for longer life.
Registered trademark of DuPont
de Nemours, EI, & Co., Inc.
Lightweight ergonomic design for greater operator
comfort and control. Thermal-insulated composite
housing prevents cold air transmission and
reduces vibration to the operator’s hand.
Air passage continually
cools gear box to reduce
wear and heat build-up.
speed under load.
plug for easy
Oil fitting to maintain
proper gear oil saturation.
Pinion piloted on rotor to reduce runout and increase gear life.
• Pinion piloted on rotor to reduce run-out.
• Needle bearing assures proper shaft alignment.
• Dual wick lubrication system – saturated with gear oil for extended
gear life – over 700 hours. This helps administer the right amount
and keep the gear oil on the metal gears.
• Highest horsepower and torque levels of any similar competitive
One piece spindle
keeps all rotating
components on the
same centerline to
Features dual wick lubrication system, saturated with gear oil for extended gear life (over
700 hours with proper use of gear oil), increased performance and reduced downtime.