Dynabrade: Dynabrade Die Grinders
« return to manufacturer index
...THEN CHOOSE COMPATIBLE COLLET INSERT
.4hp Rt. Angle Die Grinders**
Standard Pencil Grinders
Quick-Change Pencil Grinders
Dynabrade Die Grinders
The Choice Is Yours! Discover The Dynabrade Difference!
Dynabrade Die Grinders Offered in a Variety of Configurations
Two Types of Gearing
• Planetary gears are inline speed reduction gears. The greater
the reduction, the higher the torque levels.
• Right angle bevel gears turn the spindle of the machine 90°
from the motor. Typically there is a speed reduction but not as
much as planetary gears.
• Gearless tools have lower vibration levels due to the omission
of transmitting power through gears.
• They offer longer tool life with fewer wearable parts, resulting
in reduced maintenance and downtime.
• Among tools with the same horsepower
rating, gearless tools will generally have
lower torque levels than geared tools.
• Look for the gearless icon (right) to
quickly identify a gearless model.
• COLLET: Device used to hold carbide burrs,
rotary files, mounted points and wheels, etc.
• BODY: The part of the collet that secures to the
spindle of the tool and accepts the insert.
• CAP: Secures collet body and retains insert.
• INSERT: The collapsible portion of
the collet that retains the shank
of the inserted tool.
Collet Assembly Types
• Two-Piece: Insert threads into body.
• Three-Piece: Insert slips into body;
cap threads to body, retaining the insert.
• Four-Piece: Insert slips into body;
cap slips over body; nut retains cap and insert.
• Integrated: Collet body is integrated into tool.
Exhaust and Muffler Offerings
• Choose from front exhaust, rear exhaust (with extended
muffler), and rear exhaust (with standard muffler).
Die Grinder Collets and Inserts Dynabrade Die Grinders Feature Precision-Made Collets and Inserts
Geared and Gearless Tool Offerings
• Geared Tools generally have higher torque levels & broader power
range, while gearless tools offer reduced maintenance & downtime.
• Front exhaust tools direct
debris away as tool is
running, allowing clear
view of work surface.
is ideal for larger
hands, as the tool
length is extended to accommodate the
higher performing, tri-muffling technology.
• Abbreviated length of
standard muffler is
ideal for smaller hands.
Denotes Standard Insert included with Collet.