Dynabrade: Electric Dynisher Electric-Powered Abrasive Finishing Tool
« return to manufacturer index
Achieves Superior In-Line Finishes on Metal
120 V (AC)
FOR ABRASIVE BELTS, CONDITIONING
DISCS, FLAP WHEELS
Up to 5" (127 mm) diameter
120 V (AC)
When using pneumatic wheels, inflate wheel only
enough to hold the abrasive belt without slippage.
Over-inflating the wheel can lead to “chatter
marks” on the surface.
Model 51585 120 V (AC), 3,000 RPM
• Ideal for graining, blending, brushing and polishing.
Utilized in a variety of industries, on stainless
steel and other metals, as well as plastic,
composites and more.
• Variable tool speed of 0-3,000 RPM.
Operator can pre-select speed to suit
• Electronic module maintains specified
tool speed under load.
• Variable speed trigger allows operator
to control speed from 0 to selected setting.
• Operator moves tool in easy front-to-back
motion, for achieving in-line scratch pattern.
Tool guard is adjustable for most efficient use.
• 5/8"-11 spindle and 3/4" arbor allow mounting
of a variety of accessories and abrasives.
• Tool accepts optional Dynacushion Pneumatic
Wheel (5" dia. x 3-1/2" wide) and Non-Woven
Nylon Wheels. Great versatility!
• Strong 835-watt power output gets the job
Electric-Powered Abrasive Finishing Tool
Avoid tipping the pneumatic wheel when operating.
Best results will be achieved when keeping the
pneumatic wheel as flat on the surface as possible.
51585 Electric Dynisher
fitted with optional 92937
Wheel and coated abrasive
belt. An ideal setup for
achieving in-line scratch
pattern on stainless steel.