Dynabrade: Dynafile Air-Powered Abrasive Belt Tool
« return to manufacturer index
Abrasive Belt Size
Max. Air Flow
1/8-1/2 (3-13) W x 24 (610) L
Air-Powered Abrasive Belt Tool
The Best Tracking Abrasive Belt Tool in the World!
Model 14000 For 24" Long Belts
• World-famous Dynafile replaces tedious hand filing and
sanding. Grind, deburr, blend, polish, finish and more!
• Grind from contact wheel or platen pad.
Finish and polish using slack of belt.
• For use on metal, plastic, fiberglass, composites,
rubber, glass and stone.
• Tool includes 11218 Contact Arm for standard use.
Also accepts a variety of additional Contact Arms
• Motor easily adjusts to the most comfortable throttle
• Superior belt tracking permits use of 1/8",
1/4" or 1/2" wide x 24" long abrasive belts.
• Work in areas as small as 3/8" diameter.
• Lightweight composite belt guard allows
quick and easy belt change!
• Hard and soft platen pads mount onto
Contact Arms for heavy grinding or contour
polishing. More Info.
14010 Versatility Kit
• Includes 14000 Dynafile with five popular Contact Arms,
plus an assortment of abrasive belts, in durable case.
• USA Government National Stock Number 5130011263260.
Additional Specifications: Air Inlet Thread 1/4" NPT • Hose I.D. Size 3/8" (10 mm) • Air Pressure 90 PSIG (6.2 Bar)
Tune-Up Kit: No. 95600
Arrows located on Dynafile belt cover indicate
abrasive belt direction. Grinding from the
RETURN SIDE of the belt will greatly enhance
tool performance and increase belt life.
Reach into areas as
small as 3/8".
Clean and finish using
non-woven nylon belts.
The most recognized shape in
portable abrasive belt tools!
Efficiently rework turbine blades
with specialized contact arm.
Grind welds using belts as
narrow as 1/8" wide.
Dynaswivel air line connector is
ideal for use with most air tools.
It improves tool maneuverability,
minimizes operator fatigue and
extends hose life. More Info.
FOR ABRASIVE BELTS
1/8", 1/4", 1/2" wide x 24" long
(3mm, 6mm, 13mm x 610mm)