Rotary Handpieces Model 800The Cratex Rotary Handpiece is a variable speed precision air tool manufactured to the highest quality standards. Its high torque, lightweight and rugged stainless steel construction make the handpiece ideal for use in a wide variety of precision grinding, finishing and polishing operations. Built into the handpiece is a quick change collet that accepts 1/8 inch and 3/32 inch diameter shanks and mandrels.
2) Five permanently lubricated ball bearings ensure vibration free performance.
3) Throttle ring -- on/off variable speed control.
4) Spring loaded sleeve locks spindle and exposes collet nut.
5) Slim design and lightweight, only 2.8 oz. for easy handling.
6) Stainless steel motor assembly requires minimum lubrication.
7) Piped off exhaust for quiet operation.
WARNING! GRINDING WHEELS IMPROPERLY USED ARE DANGEROUS.
Caution: comply with American National Standards Institute, Inc. (ANSI) B7.1 Safety requirements for the use, care and protection of abrasive wheels. See page two of this catalog for availability.